Download for FREE
"The Coaches Starter Kit"
For Women Solopreneurs, Coaches, Speaker & Authors
It is so important how you launch your coaching business and new client relationships. It will show how you value your clients by being prepared, organize and providing excellent services.
Sending a New Client Kit to someone who has just purchased a coaching package with you will let her know that she has invested her money wisely and that will build trust in you, your processed and your boundaries. We have made it super easy for you; we have 17 done-for-you forms that you can use to start a successful coaching business.
The best part of this you can download ALL 17 FOR FREE, not only that you can customize each form to match your business & brand FOR FREE!
Here are the 17 Forms included in your starter kit:
You will receive the following 17 documents in .doc version so that you can add your logo and customize them for your own use in your business.
- Welcome, Letter. As the first experience of your new client kit, your welcome letter will be warm, encouraging and build excitement for your time together.
- Payment Arrangements Form. It’s good to have a detailed agreement for a set payment schedule, so everyone is on the same page regarding payments.
- Coaching Success Guidelines. The guidelines governing your sessions are laid out so that the sessions can be as productive and beneficial as possible.
- Coaching Agreement. This is an agreement verifying the expectations for both you and your client during your sessions.
- Ongoing Pre-call Form. By allowing your client to evaluate herself before each coaching session, this will give you an idea of what is important to discuss before your next session.
- Client Call Notes. Keeping track of what was discussed during each session is vital to tracking progress and following up on agreed upon action steps.
- How Coaching Works. Helping your client to understand your coaching style and your expectations will enable both of you to go forward with a clear understanding.
- How to Hold Me Accountable. Since everyone’s motivations are different, your client can use this form to tell you how to respond in certain situations.
- Business Goals Worksheet. This worksheet offers an incredible accountability tool for you and your client to turn goals into actions.
- Client Invoice. This will help keep everyone on track with how many payments have been made, the payments left and how much money is collected.
- Confidentiality Agreement. This agreement verifies the confidential nature of the relationship for both you and your client.
- Code of Ethics. Your promise to your client so she feels comfortable and confident in working with you.
- My Coaching History Form. Get detailed information about your client’s coaching history, if they’ve had coaching, what worked, what didn’t or if they’re completely new to the world of coaching.
- How to Prepare for a Coaching Session. Allow your client to prepare for her coaching session with you in the best way possible.
- Intake Form. Using this form will allow you to gain a clear picture of your client before the first meeting, so you come prepared to discuss where they’re currently at and where they wish to be.
- Referral Request. This referral request can be customized and emailed to your client when you have space open to accept new clients.
It's absolutely FREE!
Sign up below and receive your gift today!